Options

Have Product Suggestions For Dynamics Nav?

Comments

• Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Good Initiative........ \:D/
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    FishermanFisherman Member Posts: 456
    Thanks, guys. I'll go to that link, and supply the information once I've found the bug.

I'm talking to my partner right now to get them to send a support ticket to MS for us to try to get faster resolution. If I get a response, I'll post the resolution here.
  • Options
    Chris_MerchantChris_Merchant Member Posts: 5
    Is this for new modules to be included in the next NAV release or is this for potential verticals to attack?
    Chris Merchant
    Resource Manager
    e-mail: chris.merchant@cimbax.com
    tel: + 203 326 7092
    web: www.cimbax.com
  • Options
    davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    Does this include making NAV like a big chocolate chip cookie that you can eat while you work?
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I was hoping for the big green button that does all my work for me, which integrated with the Jedi Mind Trick add-on, so that I don't have to move my hand to the mouse to press the green button.
  • Options
    djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Honestly I hope they stay away from verticals... I like VAR's having the option to go after those.

A little more flexibility in WMS would be nice... when you turn certain features on you're completely locked into doing things the way it wants... it'd be nice to either have more options or better supervisor-level overrides.

Oh, and it should wash my car for me... and clean the litter box... all we'd need is some integration to one of those Mitsubishi car building machines I've seen on the commercials.... surely if there's enough free time out there to allow me to play PONG in NAV, a bored developer can crank that one out :P
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • Options
    i'll take guaranteed user idiot proofing any day.

I remember a spoofed MS infomercial where they demoed "negative reinforcement" for bad user interactions - things like electroshock, tasing, auto flame throwing would be nice :)
  • Options
    djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Speaking of that.... code control?
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • Options
    TRUE - my versioning should not be a half-a$$ed combination of Excel spreadsheets and Visual Source Safe :evil:
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Fisherman wrote:
    i'll take guaranteed user idiot proofing any day.

I remember a spoofed MS infomercial where they demoed "negative reinforcement" for bad user interactions - things like electroshock, tasing, auto flame throwing would be nice :)

You mean this one?

Microsoft's new "WSYP" Program
    David Singleton