Options

Dynamics Mobile tasklet autoscroll

paszigorpaszigor Member Posts: 28
edited 2008-09-22 in Dynamics Mobile
Hi All,
I have created a new tasklet, its height = 245. I have somo controls on position 300 and above. AutoScroll property is set as TRUE. But no scrollbar is visible and I can only see limited form on a mobile. Can you help, please?

I was trying to play with Microsoft.Dynamics.Mobile.Framework.Controls.ScrollableBase, ScrollableControlEx and ScrollBarVisibility controls but I am unable to put it in motions.

Thank you in advance
Igor

Comments

• Options
    toretore Member Posts: 3
    Hi Igor

Not entirely sure if I understand your post completely, but I will try to answer below.

The AutoScroll property on the TaskletView is not applicaple, which should be stated as the intelligense description for the property.

A solution could be adding a ScrollableControlEx to your TaskletView and set the AutoScroll property to True. This way should provide you with scrollbars in case you add controls outside the visible area.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Tore Østergaard
    Microsoft Dynamics Mobile
  • Options
    paszigorpaszigor Member Posts: 28
    Hi Tore,
    My taskletview's height is 234. I have added ScrollableControlEx which height is set as 419, AutoScroll = TRUE. I added some labels and textboxes outside visible area.
    And still no scrollbar is visible :cry: .

Regards,
    Igor
  • Options
    Sounds strange.

Could you deliver a small code sample that I could look at?
  • Options
    Igor Pasz supplied me with his code and we managed to find the reason for his missing scrollbars.

The problem was that the ScrollableControlEx was made higher than the visible area and therefore could accommodate all the added controls without need of scrollbars.

The easiest way of getting around this problem is docking the ScrollableControlEx to the TaskletView (scrollableControlEx1.Dock = DockStyle.Fill). Then the scrollbars will automatically be adjusted to the number of controls that are added.
  • Options
    djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    [SOLVED?]
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
    [Topic moved from NAV/Navision to Dynamics Mobile forum]