License problem - need help

b3nnyl3n4b3nnyl3n4 Member Posts: 6
Hi i'am benny from indonesia. i'm newbie here...

i need help and advice...

if i have a license for one company from Singapore - for example. can i use the same license for the same company in Malaysia???

thank you for your reply...

Comments

• slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
    Hello Benny
    Welcome to Mibuso (It will be Your Favourite Knowledgebase sooon.

Technically speaking, you need to talk to your Partner first. All NAV licenses, AFAIK, is for installation or server based for the same company. It is meant to be used only on one server at given time, unless stated otherwise.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • b3nnyl3n4b3nnyl3n4 Member Posts: 6
    Dear all

i have solved the problem. easy actually, just install the latest update version for CD Nav 4 Sp 3 installer and everything is CLEAR...

thank you for your sharing, i will use mibuso.com as source of the knowledge...

thank you...
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    b3nnyl3n4 wrote:
    Hi i'am benny from indonesia. i'm newbie here...

i need help and advice...

if i have a license for one company from Singapore - for example. can i use the same license for the same company in Malaysia???

thank you for your reply...

I think you need to clarify the question.

Do you mean "technically" or "Legally". Yes technically you can, but no legally you can not. You must purchase a new license for use in the second location, otherwise you are probably infringing your license, and breaking the law.
    David Singleton