Inventory Analysis report mods challenge

Johan_007Johan_007 Member Posts: 53
Hi,

I'm stuck with a new modification to the Inventory Analysis report under the Financial Management_Inventory_Analysis & Reporting_Analysis report.

1.We can’t access the Purchase and/or Sales forecast from the Inventory Analysis Report.

2.From the Inventory Analysis Report we need to be able to access at the same time Sales and Purchase Item budget Entries. Therefore we will need to have 2 filters on the Report Header that will enable the user to specify the Purchase Forecast and Sales Forecast to be used by the report.

3.In the ‘Analysis Column’ table we will need to have available from the ‘Value Type’ field the option ‘Cases’ – this option should be available to Inventory, Sales and Purchase Analysis Report.

Now i think I've sorted no.1&3 out but the issue is when it does the calculations it does the Purchase Forecast correct but it gives the same answer for the Sales Forecast.

I have ripped the codeunit 7110 and from 7119 apart but still no luck with the calcs.

Does anyone have experience in this field?

Answers

• AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    Johan_007 wrote:
    Hi,

I'm stuck with a new modification to the Inventory Analysis report under the Financial Management_Inventory_Analysis & Reporting_Analysis report.

1.We can’t access the Purchase and/or Sales forecast from the Inventory Analysis Report.

2.From the Inventory Analysis Report we need to be able to access at the same time Sales and Purchase Item budget Entries. Therefore we will need to have 2 filters on the Report Header that will enable the user to specify the Purchase Forecast and Sales Forecast to be used by the report.

3.In the ‘Analysis Column’ table we will need to have available from the ‘Value Type’ field the option ‘Cases’ – this option should be available to Inventory, Sales and Purchase Analysis Report.

Now i think I've sorted no.1&3 out but the issue is when it does the calculations it does the Purchase Forecast correct but it gives the same answer for the Sales Forecast.

I have ripped the codeunit 7110 and from 7119 apart but still no luck with the calcs.

Does anyone have experience in this field?

Where do you enter "Item Budget Entries"? I've looked and I don't see a budget screen for items anywhere. I'm on W1 4.0SP2