Sales Tax Amount Posting

pranav-joshipranav-joshi Member Posts: 46
Hi All

I have one problem that when i post the invoice with any CST (sales tax) the tax amount should reflect in the respected tax account specified state table for perticulat state i.e. for purchase in Purchase Tax Acc. but rather then it this amount is added my basic amount and reflected in the account specificed in combination of Gen.Buss.Posting group and Gen.Prod.Posting group ,and even in Posted Invoice -> Navigation the Tax Entry have an tax amount with Some other account that is defined in Vat Deffered Acc. in State and it is defined only for one state i.e. for gujarat.
so please anyone tell me what to do so the tax amount reflected in the respected account

Regards,
Pranav

Pranav Joshi
MS Dynamics NAV Consultant
SBS Group Desert Mountain (Formerly Silverware Inc.)

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    The CST credit is not available and is added to cost of the goods purchased therefore the posting does not go to seprate account. This has been done in some hot fix of SP3 while earlier it used to be posted in seprate account.

Seems you are implementing in some EOU or SEZ else all accountant will demand as Nav is doing.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • pranav-joshipranav-joshi Member Posts: 46
    Thanx :D
    but now how can do it so that the Sales Tax value will reflected in respected accounts?

Pranav Joshi
  • tdn1234tdn1234 Member Posts: 47
    Dear,

Under tax law CST has to be loaded to cost of inventory. Pls refer to local sales tax rules. It would be added to purchase a/c only.

Thanks.
  • pranav-joshipranav-joshi Member Posts: 46
    Thanx :P

Pranav Joshi