Language Problem

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear all

I have 1 Database of IN version.I want to change the Language from English to Arabic language of data.
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Comments

• vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear concern
    I have native Database of Korea(in Korean language).I want to translate in Indian language.I have imported file called ad .flm(Indian Version) all tables data successfully converted in English language but Table "G/L account" data is not convert.Data in "G/L Account " does not change it is same in Korean Language.Give me the solution.
    Vikram Dabas
  • AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    Are you trying to convert the table headings or the actual information entered into the table; such as the g/l account descriptions entered in Korean? Or just the heading "Description" from Korean into English?
    Dear concern
    I dont want to convert Headeing I want to convert all Information that contains in "G/L Account" table.
    Vikram Dabas
  • AlexWileyAlexWiley Member Posts: 230
    And you have already converted other table information in the same fashion? I've never worked with a language pack that does that. For example the Chinese language pack, if someone enters information into a field in Chinese, the English language users still cannot read it. Who made the language pack you used?
    Please help me My query is that I want to change the records in "G/L account" from Arabian Language to English language.
    Vikram Dabas
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    You export the data to a text file, using a dataport. You hire a translation service, send them the text file and have them help you translate the data. You import the translated information back into the database.
    Dear Henster
    Who will provide me this service
    Vikram Dabas
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    A translation service? An interpreter? Check the yellow pages. I thought you needed Korean, so I'd call the Korean embassy or the consulate, maybe they can help you find an interpreter.

Just as a general comment, this is not a development issue, this is an issue of modifying data, so it should really be done by the end user themselves.