i've some problem with the integration of NAV 5.0 sp1 with Outlook 2007:
i've installed:
NAV 5.0 sp1
NAV as 5.0 sp1
.NET 2.0
Outlook Add-in 5.0sp1
Office 2007 sp1

I've to download the contact list from navision but when i try to configure:
on the setting-up of the server and the database outlook didn't load company and throw the error that i'vent the permission to read the company table.
when I insert manually the company name, outlook throw timeout error.
when i try to synchronize outlook throw another timeout error... what can I done?

thanks in advantage

Comments

• kasvincekasvince Member Posts: 9
    and.. when i try to connect..

Connect Execute: Couldn't connect or open the database, verified that database exist, servername is correct and connection and database is closed before connecting. If multiple Dynamics NAV versions are installed, then remember to set the NavisionPath to the correct client files. Error thrown is : Error Code: 1246417 - Error Message: The network is not functioning correctly. A 'packet' has been corrupted (a checksum error).

This error indicates that the network is not completely reliable. Please note how often this type of error occurs in the network. Contact your system manage

and...:

GetCompaniesList error: Error Code: 1246591 - Error Message: You do not have permission to read the Company table.
    connection string: Servername=myserver;CompanyName=mycompany S.p.A.;DriverType=Sql;DatabaseName=DBNAME;

#-o #-o #-o #-o
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    I don't know the solution, but try the latest update (it fixes some NAV integration problems):
    https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb$en-us$956161&wa=wsignin1.0

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    and ...

See that the outlook-integration is in your license file... .

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog