[solved] Posting Groups

jmlozaresjmlozares Member Posts: 110
Hi!

In NAV there are posting group setup such as the Inventory Posting Setup and General Posting Setup. Both setup keeps an Inv. Adjmt. Account. I understand though that these are both related to posting on inventory account to G/L, but what isn't clear to me is when does these Inv. Adjmt. Account applies specifically? Of course only one Inventory Adjmt Account can take effect at every posting for an item, correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards,
Janderol Lozares Jr.
Manila, Phils.

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    You can have as many inventory adjustment accounts as you wish, and set each one up for each combination of posting setups. You don't have to have just one.
  • idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    jmlozares wrote:
    Hi!

In NAV there are posting group setup such as the Inventory Posting Setup and General Posting Setup. Both setup keeps an Inv. Adjmt. Account. I understand though that these are both related to posting on inventory account to G/L, but what isn't clear to me is when does these Inv. Adjmt. Account applies specifically? Of course only one Inventory Adjmt Account can take effect at every posting for an item, correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards,

In standard Navision, Inventory Adjustment Account is only found in General Posting Setup.
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • jmlozaresjmlozares Member Posts: 110
    Thanks for your replies.

I get it now.

Thanks and Regards
    Janderol Lozares Jr.
    Manila, Phils.