Need Help!!! Sorting In Report!

BeckaBecka Member Posts: 178
Hi every1... I have a problem , I need to show info in report.. and i want to sort this as follows, at first i need all information with VAT and after this another information with zero VAT... if any ideas please help!
Thanks! From Sales Invoice Posted Table
MCSD
Attain Navision

Comments

• tejateja Member Posts: 78
    Hi Becka,

Try like this...

take an Item with table 113 as Indented.Create a key in table 113 with No. and Line No... And link 113 with Item as 'No. = filed(No.).. then take a boolean variable represents Show Zero VAT in Options TAB. If is Not checkmark then filter the Item with Zero VAT..

IF NOT (Show Zero VAT) THEN
    SETRANGE(Item."VAT Prod. Posting Group",'VAT 0');
    I think you can reach like this...O:)

Regards
    Teja
  • BeckaBecka Member Posts: 178
    But I wanna take this information from Sales Invoice Line table.. So if any different ideas just go ahead.. :)

Thanks
    MCSD
    Attain Navision
  • tejateja Member Posts: 78
    But the same filed VAT Prod. Posting Group is there in table 113 now.. I think you can filter your Sale Invoice Line table according to that Global varable in options TAB.. :)
  • BeckaBecka Member Posts: 178
    but i need both informstion in report at the same time.. but i dont know how to solve this problem.. :(
    MCSD
    Attain Navision
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Becka,

If I understand your problem correctly then the solution is to create two dataitem for the posted sales line table. Set the DataItemTableView on the first to show only VAT and the second dataitem to show no VAT. This is assuming that you do not have a key for this and can't use GroupTotalFields

Hope this helps
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html