Highlighting a record

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Dear All,

I'd like the user to tick a record and then automatically navision will highlight it - as if the user has selected it. Can this be done?

Comments

• BBlueBBlue Member Posts: 90
    Yes it can be done. Check out this post:

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9017
    //Bogdan
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There is no direct solution, if there is some workaround, it will not be easy and the cost will be much higher than what you get for the money. Better is to put the money into user training...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    You can Mark with >F1 and at the end use Marked only in view menu.

Or use the control Key and click...

What do you want to do with it anyway?

Creating what you ask is most probably, but I have seen solutions like this that were unstabil and Buggy.
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Aaah no it was just a question, more than useful it's more sort of user-friendly.
    Hmm, we could call this User-Laziness?

Alsways good to try and serve your users with nice-to haves, but keep in mind future upgrades, Debugging,...

Look who's talking...I try to serve the user as well all the time, so I'm learning the hard way to now...

:wink:
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Haha....well we must make our users happy no??!!!! :D:):)
    :D:lol::o:| :shock: :( #-o [-X [-o< :-k :whistle: \:D/

is the logic flow I think...
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    sabzam wrote:
    Dear All,

I'd like the user to tick a record and then automatically navision will highlight it - as if the user has selected it. Can this be done?
    Yes it can be done, click the little square box to the left of the record. If you need to select multiple records, hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the rows. Then use SETSELECTIONFILTER in your processing.