Changing account of Adjust item Entries batch job?

adept_kzadept_kz Member Posts: 11
Hi all!
By default Navision uses an account at the intersection of "Gen.Posting Group" and "Inventory Adjustment Account" in General Posting Setup. When I post shipment document, then Navision debits an account which is chosen at shipment lines (default functionality was changed).

So... there is confuse between used expense accounts while running adjustment batch job.

Please help how I can change the account which is used in Adjust Cost Item Entries batch job from default value to the account defined in table 12453 "Item Document Lines"?

Provide with code if possible.

Thanks in advance. I hope this is clear.

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    Your question is not so clear.
    Kindly elaborate.

Anyways, if you dont want to use the accounts used in default setups, but other accounts, try giving your own accounts in setups prior to running the batch job.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • adept_kzadept_kz Member Posts: 11
    Well....Adj. Cost corrects only negative adjustment entries. Adjust. Item Entries job (with "automatic cost posting" parameter in inventory setup) looks for accounts at General Posting Setup table. Right?

I need: this batch job must ignore General Posting Setup table, and put a correct account from value defined in lines of items shipments (as applied only to this case).

What codeunits and where I have to change?

Advise please. I need it very very much.
  • adept_kzadept_kz Member Posts: 11
    Is anybody knows how to solve this problem? [-o<