(DEV) Request form's default buttons not showing

redhotmustangredhotmustang Member Posts: 91
Hi,

The strangest thing is happening with my Report 12 - VAT Statement: the request form's buttons are not visible.

I had to change this report in order to update it from the SP1 to SP3 changes. Now, somehow those default buttons (print, preview, help, cancel) are gone.

However they are still there. I can see half of the Lookup button, but from that point down nothing more is visible. If I use the ALT+V keys I get the preview window, meaning that the buttons are there, but they are not visible.

I tried to increase/decrease the height in the request form's properties but it remains the same: no buttons.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.
PS: This is not a Processing Only report.
Redcodestudio: Web Development, FLASH & Webdesign (and a little NAV, in the future)

Answers

• redhotmustangredhotmustang Member Posts: 91
    Oops! It was not me who made the buttons disappear. It is a version PT 4.00 SP3 bug.

The request form has a options' "submenu" and because it is too big it makes the buttons disappear. I had to rearrange the request form design to make it shorter.

Regards.
    Redcodestudio: Web Development, FLASH & Webdesign (and a little NAV, in the future)