Who tell me use sharepoint link navision to web method?

GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
hello,everyone !today i want to use sharepoint to link navision,but i don't know the method and where is me note?give me some answer,thanks!!!!
:P :P :P

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Look in the Doc folder of your product cd for a file called w1w1ep.pdf, something with EP, this is the manual for Employee Portal, which is the sharepoint interface for NAV. This should tell you all (well most anyway) you need to know.
  • GRUBBYFANSGRUBBYFANS Member Posts: 154
    DenSter wrote:
    Look in the Doc folder of your product cd for a file called w1w1ep.pdf, something with EP, this is the manual for Employee Portal, which is the sharepoint interface for NAV. This should tell you all (well most anyway) you need to know.

very thank you!!!! you are very good!!!but now i lost the file,Could you send me w1w1ep.pdf? thank you!my e-mail is 378761266@qq.com
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    You can't lose that file, it is on the product disc, in the Doc folder.
    thank you
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    nobody can lose the files, because they are all stored in the web 8)

so, here a URL to a official Ms Site with all needed

"Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Developer and Installation Guides"

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
    I have many question,I do that as it tell me,but no successful,please help me, thank you
    I use sharepoint version is sp2,and navision version is sp3,Can they connect?please tell me
    now I haven't finish sharepoint connect local navision ,the navision application server is started , but the sharepoint display no navision data,tell me I notice where I forget,