Inv.Disc.Base Amount Must not be zero

Raghu.navRaghu.nav Member Posts: 4
Hai Experts,

Iam currently working nav 4.0sp3. iam creating the sales document the total sale amount is (xxxx) the problem is while iam giving at the time of invioce discount amount(xxx) it will show the error message is INV.DISC.BASE AMOUNT MUST NOT BE 0.
pls give me the soluation.

rayudu

Comments

• slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
    Hi all
    I just ran into this issue at a new installation and cannot figure what I missed in the setup.
    Same version as above. Cannot give an invoice discount at Satistics window of the Invoice form.

Any ideas? ](*,)
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    No mate
    Line amount has a value. Check the attached screenshot.
    Also, I saw a field in Sales Invoice Lines called "Amount" and Help document says it is an internally used field. But, it is ZERO
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
    OK, Gotcha!

While at home and bath in hot water, now I understand where I made the error.
    I forgot to "tick" the "Allow Invoice Disc." field of all items we imported. :mrgreen:
  • andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    Also we had same problem and solved ticking/flacking allow discount on line of type G/L Account.
    Is there a way to flag this field automatically when inserting line in Sales Order of type G/L Account and only some account?

Thank you