How to enter the downtime & losses based on plan vs actu

santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
Hi all,

Please help in this matter urgently
"How to enter the downtime & losses based on plan vs actual"

If there is any solution please let me know!!!!

Thanking you all!!
Thanks & Regards
Santosh
Where Stones can be transformed to Gold

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Depending upon the focus of this question there is no recording of "downtime" against an output journal, whilst losses can be recorded against the quantity produced. Depends upon your question really - it is not that clear.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
    Thanks for replying, AdamRoue

But my query is Production order is released, based on the plan say 100 pieces is to be produced in 100 mins.

But 90 pieces is produced in 100 mins due to some losses ( variable ),
    so where will i account the time loss of 10 min for producing those 10 pieces that should have been produced.

Next query is where will i account the raw materials of those 10 pieces that was not produced.

Thanking you all, awaiting your help.
    Thanks & Regards
    Santosh
    Where Stones can be transformed to Gold
  • vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    There is some functionality on Scrap % or Fixed Scrap (See Production BOM), you have a material variance and capacity variance account in inventory posting setup and you have Scrap Qty on the Production Journal.

Put all this in a shaker, shake for 3 minutes, let cool in the fridge for another 15 minutes, and you have the coolest Downtime and losses cocktail ever...

Checkout the Production manual on this, it is rather complicated, but that is Production in all ERP environments (not only Nav).

Good Luck!