Installed new version of targit 2K8

pradkpradk Member Posts: 89
I've installed targit on server and clients and they are communicating well except that there is no communication between navision and targit. So whenever i create a cube in navision and run the configurator it give an error message that configurator has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any idea why am i facing this issue ?

Further when i choose the relational databse from the targit management then i'm able to choose the new cube, also i can view the database under the analysis services. This is really frustrating ?
Need help.. it's very critical

Comments

• pradkpradk Member Posts: 89
    Alrite i have managed to install the targit 2K8 on the sever and client and everything is working fine with clients being able to create cubes and updation taking place in targit. There is still one doubt what version of configurator will i be using for 2K8 and where do i get it from.

Because on my local PC where exactly the same version of Targit is installed with exactly the same version of configurator as it is on the server where it is working fine. But for some reason on my pc when i try to connect to targit it gives me an error message "Server in Maintenance mode". I have checked the Services and my OS is working absolutely fine, databases and everything is fine.
    Any Idea ?
    I'm not getting replies to my previos queries too.. i don't think they are too technical considering the gurus who are logging into this site.