Warehouse put away

lovelyklovelyk Member Posts: 83
Dear All

I am facing a problem in warehouse management as the scenerio there is
when I am creating put away It shows me an error the there is nothing to handle but in actual I regestered the put away of some items in that warehouse receipt & deleted that put away then when I again go to create the put away of rest of the item It gives me the above error

Thanks

Comments

• vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    Do you use Put away worksheet/ get source document?
    Try delete the worksheet line and do get source doc. again.

Did you post the partial receipt already?

Can you be more specific on the circomstances/setup?
  • lovelyklovelyk Member Posts: 83
    I am using posted warehouse receipt & from there I am creating put aaway.

same kind of mesage I am getting when I am using put away worksheet
  • vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    And you are absolutely sure that there is no Putaway left for this receipt?
    vanrofi wrote:
    And you are absolutely sure that there is no Putaway left for this receipt?

The scenerio is that I had regestered the put away of some of the items of that posted whse. rct. then I deleted the unregistered lines, then I again want to create the put away lines either through posted whse. rct. or by put away worksheet. the system will allow me to do so but here I am getting the error
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Check the Warehouse Request table. I think there is a column called "Completely Handled". I don't know the code exactly, but I can only imagine that it got checked.

We have it happen to us sometimes, but only because salespeople add items to orders that have already been completely picked :).
  • davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    There is also a glitch in the SQL version where a flowfield where exists bug causes this to be set incorrectly, You have to fix this in the table, There should be a patch available for this.
  • ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    matttrax wrote:
    Check the Warehouse Request table. I think there is a column called "Completely Handled". I don't know the code exactly, but I can only imagine that it got checked.

We have it happen to us sometimes, but only because salespeople add items to orders that have already been completely picked :).

Do you reset those orders or another trick?
  • ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    lovelyk wrote:
    I am using posted warehouse receipt & from there I am creating put aaway.

same kind of mesage I am getting when I am using put away worksheet

We noticed; If you do a partial pick/shipment and delete the remaining documents. You have the same problems while shipping. It looks like a design problem/bug or ...
    davmac1 wrote:
    There is also a glitch in the SQL version where a flowfield where exists bug causes this to be set incorrectly, You have to fix this in the table, There should be a patch available for this.

Dear Davmac1,

Do you have the patch available with you, If you have the please forward it to lokesh.mathur.24@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    lovelyk wrote:
    davmac1 wrote:

Dear Davmac1,

Do you have the patch available with you, If you have the please forward it to lokesh.mathur.24@gmail.com

Thanks

This problem has been addressed in version 5.0 SP1. You just need to upgrade your executables.
  • NAV_1909NAV_1909 Member Posts: 12
    This was resolved in the Release 1 Update executables for 5.0, only effects SQL NAV though.
    Alex Chow wrote:
    lovelyk wrote:
    davmac1 wrote:

Dear Davmac1,

Thanks

This problem has been addressed in version 5.0 SP1. You just need to upgrade your executables.

but I am using NAV 4.0 sp3 can there be some patch available for this
    matttrax wrote:

Dear mattarx,

I had applied your views that to uncheck completely handled in warehouse request but problem remain the same

any other settings ?