Finance - Posting to Bank Account Ledger Entry

SubaSuba Member Posts: 8
Hi Experts,

In ver4.0sp3 We have Job No. in Purchase Header but in 5.0 it is only on the lines but we need to customize accordingly and i have done it to post into related tables.

My query is i want to post a Sales Invoice/Purchase Invoice with Bank Account No. kept in Sales Header/Purchase Header form, so that i need that record to be under Bank Account Ledger Entry with Job No. , other than Ledger Tables(Vendor,Item,G/L entry,VAT,Job etc). Hope you know that it checks under General journal line - codeunit 11 & 12 also for posting. In my case the Account Type will be G/L if it is Purchase and Account Type = Resource for Sales, Bal. Account Type = Bank Account for both.

Can anyone help me out ?

Advance Thanks,
Suba

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You can use "Payment Method Code" on the customer/vendor code and then customize to flow the "Job No" to the entries.
    System will though create the entries for receivable/payable in G/L account & Cust/Vendor Ledger entries and then post the payment entry with same document number.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • SubaSuba Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for this.

In my thing, i want to tag the Bank Account for a single Job and not to a single customer/vendor. For a single job there may be multiple customer/vendor, so i will give the Bank Account under Job Card. So in that case how can i take this to Bank Account Ledger Entries while posting using Sales Post/Purchase Post Codeunit? :!:

Is there any solution for that please???

Thanks,
    Suba