Item with a lot number that doesn't contain that item

arindamarindam Member Posts: 176
Hi All,

I want to create this senario -

1. Enter a sales order that includes sales tax . (I know how to do that)

2. Enter an item with a lot number that doesn't contain that item (or doesn't have enough quantity of that item to fulfill the order).

I know this is a functional question. I shall appreciate if you provide me the reproduce steps of point no. 2.

Thanks in advance.
Arindam

Comments

• arindamarindam Member Posts: 176
    Hi,

I am still blocked with this. If anyone can help me will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Arindam
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Why would you want to know how to enter an invalid Lot number?
  • arindamarindam Member Posts: 176
    I have modified the codes as per my need. Now want to recreate the senario to figure out whether my modifications are right or wrong.
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    But you cannot create this situation in standard NAV, therefore if you can do it your code, presumably works, although as per the earlier question - why would you want to do this?

Alternatively in teh lot tracking can you manually type the entry in, difficult to say without any idea regarding the modification.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    arindam wrote:
    I have modified the codes as per my need. Now want to recreate the senario to figure out whether my modifications are right or wrong.
    Modified what codes? What is the need? What is the requirement? What did you change? What is the scenario? Without telling us ANYTHING about what you are doing, you can't seriously expect us to give you any meaningful answers do you?