How to setup locations for this scenario?

pa_toupa_tou Member Posts: 155
Hi all!
I am using WMS with ADCS and Lanham RF.

I need some ideas here. I want to be able to configure the system to do this scenario.

- I purchase some goods that will be receive in location A ( location A is a location that is not using ADCS and WMS so the PO will be posted as receive and invoice there).

- I also have a transfer order from location A (On The Water location) to location B ( In transit Receiving location ) as goods must be transfered to location B. Location B is a in transit receiving location so all goods must be scanned at that location.

After 2 scenariso may occur:
1. Goods are transfered from location B to location C (Bounded warehouse)

2. Goods are transferred from location B to location D (Main warehouse) where all goods are kept , put away and picked.

Facts:
- Each location holds a unique standard cost that's why I need to have separate warehouses.
- Bins in the main warehouse are both put away and pick bins
- Receiving is never done directly in location D but through a transfer from location B
- Location B should only has 1 bin for receiving and able to do scan also.

I have try to configure location D as WMS and ADCS but I am not able to configure location B to ship and/or receive goods only without doing put away or pick so i am confusing now.

So how can I configure those locations to make sure that all transactions must be scanned on handheld device?

Thnaks.