E-mail logging in Dynamics NAV 5.0

jongujongu Member Posts: 4
Hi.

I´ve set up E-mail logging to run from the Job Queue in a test Enviroment on NAV 5.0 and Exchange 2007, and it works fine when I´m using the user account that is running the NAS to log e-mails. The probelms start when I try to log E-mails sent from other user accounts. I get the following error when I try to run the E-mail logging from the Job queue for e-mails sent by other accounts than the NAS account:

This message is for C/AL programmers:

The call to member Update failed. Collaboration Data Objects returned the following message:
You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system admin

Now I saw that there was another topic here on the forum that was discussing this issue, and the solution was to create an Exchange account for the NAS user and grant him relevant access to the Queue and Storage folders. Now I have done that, but I still seem to get this error. I assume that this is not a Navision Error, but has something to do with the privelages that the NAS user has on the Domain / on the Exchange server.

I was just wondering if anyone had had this problem and solved it, and if so, if you have any suggestions for me?

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There were some permission changes on the Exchange 2007. May be the problem is somewhere there...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.