Upgrade License?

SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
Hi

I'm upgrading NAV 4 sp3 to NAV 5..and I sucessfully upgraded it,I test all functionality First using our Dev License.. but when I try Test it Using CLIENT License( BASC LICENSE). It pop an Error the about "Prepymnt Mgt Codeunite". Is this Mean that I when I have to upgrade the Database, I also have to upgrade our Client License to NAV 5? TY..Hoping for your reply.

Comments

• Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Silva wrote:
    Hi

I'm upgrading NAV 4 sp3 to NAV 5..and I sucessfully upgraded it,I test all functionality First using our Dev License.. but when I try Test it Using CLIENT License( BASC LICENSE). It pop an Error the about "Prepymnt Mgt Codeunite". Is this Mean that I when I have to upgrade the Database, I also have to upgrade our Client License to NAV 5? TY..Hoping for your reply.

Yes I'm afraid. And after you obtain the new customer licence double check if everything works as expected. MSFT had some troubles with generating new licences covering some 5.0 object numerations.

Search for licence on Mibuso - you will find a bit more details, or at least complaints :)

Regards,
    Slawek
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03