To dos - localization problem

silentmoonsilentmoon Member Posts: 6
Hello,

We are using Navision 4.0 which was updated with turkish localization.
When i try to run "create to do" form the system gives me STRSET error while navision language set as turkish.
So, i set the language english and try to run "create to do" but i could not get any error or run problem, "to dos" working perfectly.

Is there any way to solve the problem for using these forms at local language? Thanks,

Also I tried Navision 4.0 SP1,SP2 and SP3, getting the same problem.

Kind regards

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Turn on debugger, look where the error is called, look at the parameter for the STRSET. It seems that because localization, the string has two same options. You need to have set of different options in the string...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • silentmoonsilentmoon Member Posts: 6
    Debugger couldn't find any code error, i turned on th debugger and get the same error but system doesnt start debugger function also i search all the codes which are working at the background and help document there is no STRSET parameter .
    I searched google for STRSET, and found that someone post about SELECTSTR "It seems that when I import the first record and attempt to assign the first field of data using SELECTSTR(1, TrainingInfoLine) it gives me the following message 'STRSET' cannot contain 'TRUE' more than once."
    Also searched for the SELECTSTR but there is no SELECTSTR function which can cause these problem beacuse all work in english version.
    Can you post whole error you see?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    I tried to show the process and error,

errornm3.th.png
    As you can see in the text, the values are there doubled. It cannot be. Question is, how the text (or where) the text is stored. The source can be for example translation of "Sales Order" and "Purchase Order" to something with translation "Order". In original, you have two different values, in translation you have "Order" and "Order". You need to find this. It seems like this problem will be on form 5097 but I am just guessing.

Or you can ask Microsoft support, may be it is known problem.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Thanks for help, i will look up these tables again and also try to contact with microsoft support.