Maxtrix Problem - Analysis by Dimension

gisongison Member Posts: 128
Dear all,

I've got a terrible requirement that need to export the data of Analysis by Dimension result. :cry:
I know standard Navision already got the export to excel function but it just couldn't fulfill our requirement. That's the reason I need to create a new export function , probably would do it through Excel Buffer.

Here is the problem, When I check the program code behind the Analysis by Dimension. After select the row and column dimension, I found the result is dynamic calculated while we scroll down to the different line which out of the current screen, then system calculate the amount for the row and columns' combination result put in a temp table.
Actually, I need to generated all the result of rows and columns' combination before dump it to excel.

Anyone got any idea would be appreciated.

Comments

• gisongison Member Posts: 128
    I found the matrix value is dynamic generated. If I want to get all the matrix value, need to get all the row and column value first.

Matrix column value looks come from here.
    CurrForm.Matrix.MatrixRec.Code

But it only represent the current column, do i have any command to change to next column or first column somthing...? :?

Anything about matrix are difficult..... :sick:
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    Have you had a look at the Account Schedules? They have export to excel built in and can be based on and Analysis View if needed.

Far too familiar with your dilemma!
    Professional Navision Developer
  • gisongison Member Posts: 128
    Yes..TrippyZ

It's export through excel buffer.
    Thank you for your reminding.
    :wink: