Style Sheet experts - HELP!!

WallaceNailsWallaceNails Member Posts: 5
My company is new to using Navision and we have had some succes making company specific documents using the Style Sheet program into Mocrosoft Word.

Here is the problem I need solved:

The "line" feature of the Style Sheet program will allow you to create a table in Word on a form like a quote or a purchase order. This will create a line for all the line items in your quote/order. However, I cant figure out how to make it give a total.

I end up with this great form that has quantity and unit price which gives me a total line price for each line on the table, but I have no way of getting a total quote price by adding up all the lines.

None of the selections under "field name" will give me the option of adding up all the lines. I need some code or some trick to get the program to add up all my lines in the entire quote/order and give me a total price.

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Answers

• WallaceNailsWallaceNails Member Posts: 5
    Problem solved!

The field name I was looking for is located in the header.

Thanks Ian!
  • armelsonarmelson Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I have the same problem described by WallaceNails i.e
    "The "line" feature of the Style Sheet program will allow you to create a table in Word on a form like a quote or a purchase order. This will create a line for all the line items in your quote/order. However, I cant figure out how to make it give a total.

I end up with this great form that has quantity and unit price which gives me a total line price for each line on the table, but I have no way of getting a total quote price by adding up all the lines.

None of the selections under "field name" will give me the option of adding up all the lines. I need some code or some trick to get the program to add up all my lines in the entire quote/order and give me a total price."
    Please can you explicit me how this problem have be rsesolved?
  • davaderdavader Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem.

Please, could you explain us how did you solve this problem?

Thank you,
    David.
  • ToutatisToutatis Member Posts: 6
    There are two (totalled) fields in the header that are automatically calculated once the document is released :

Amount

and

Amount Incl. VAT

:D