Check printing

siyaksiyak Member Posts: 66
Hello good people!!

I have a problem with the cheque printing? I'm using the stabdard check report(1401).When i'm printing the checks it creaps down or up.We are using the Epson printer and the settings are (Height:20.35cm and Width:9.30cm up to 9.32cm) We are printing 3 checks per page.The options are Cheque and tractor feed ](*,) please help

Comments

• siyaksiyak Member Posts: 66
    Ok guyz what i wanna is, should i use the papersize and Papersourcefirst page on the Properties of the form or use the printer settings
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Sounds like a dot matrix printer.

We too originally has epson dfx5000+ - tho I could get it to print the frist few pages fine - out of nowhere it would add an extra line. therefore by the end of a long printer run the checks at the end were all way off.

I was unable to figure out why myself - so I got a laser printer - now no problems.

I know it's not an answer to your question but just sharing my experience.
    Thanks for the reply!! i think its the same problem i tried to use the Oki printer and still creaps!!! i'll try and use the properties on the form itself and see what is happening :-k
    The help key says
    Leave PaperSize as <Undefined> to have the default document settings of the printer that is used for this report determine the page size.

A paper size specified in the page setup dialog will override PaperSize.

If you want to use the custom page size associated with your printer driver, set the PaperSize property to <Undefined>. Specify the custom page size in your printer driver properties and use that as the default.

and its the way i've done,please help ](*,)
  • Irene.CoetzeeIrene.Coetzee Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am having a problem with the EPSON creeping on pre-printed stationery - how did you come right with this error that you logged?

Thanks,
    Irene
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    In the printer :server properties define the deafult paper size, printing start line on Page 1 and then test.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."