CRM in Navision!!urgent!

bmabma Member Posts: 15
I am using the CRM module integrated in Navision. I have a form that is not standar, and I want to send massive mail(to a segment) and use a template that take data from my table no standar. If I do the template with the "Style Sheet Tool" and try to import it like a template to use in CRM, i don´t get to personalize it for a register of my table, I don´t have any idea of how to do it, or even if I can. Can you help me? Can I send a document attached with CRM(Sales and Marketing) using segments and taking data from a non standar table?

Comments

• bmabma Member Posts: 15
    I can import the template, but when I try to open it from the segment I get a message telling me that the fields appear in the principal document but not in the data source, do you know how can I solve this problem?
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    If you want urgent support, then buy a support ticket with Microsoft.
    Putting urgent in your message is not the right way to get a response in this forum.

Please see Forum Rule #16: Forum Rules.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    If I get it right ... then you're getting it wrong. :mrgreen:

The "Send To Word" is based on OfficeXML stylesheets.
    CRM is not (afaik).

The templates in one cannot be used in the other.

Look at codeunit 5054 and function "ShowMergedDocument". You'll see it works with hard coded fields from (mainly) the contact table. If you want to achieve what you want, you'll have to do quite some development in the table "segment line" and this codeunit (adding your own fields in the same way as the default fields are added).

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • p.willemse6p.willemse6 Member Posts: 216
    you're talking about mass mailing and segments, and the send to word functionality, seems strange to me....