Style Sheet with new objects

bmabma Member Posts: 15
I am working with the Style Sheet Tool, but I need to do a style sheet from an object that is not standar. I have crated a new form (number 50000) from a new table (also number 50000), and when I try to design a new style sheet I am not allowed to choose the table number 50000. Ther is a solution to my problem? Can I make a Style Sheet from a tablbe that is not standar? I have downloaded the lastest version tool. Thanks.

Comments

• Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    bma wrote:
    Ther is a solution to my problem? Can I make a Style Sheet from a tablbe that is not standar? I have downloaded the lastest version tool. Thanks.

I think that styles can be defined/selected for FORMs not for tables. Design new form based on table50000 and then try to configure new style for that form

Regards,
    Slawek
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Indeed.
    And yes, it should be perfectly possible... .

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • AntidotEAntidotE Member Posts: 61
    bma wrote:
    I am working with the Style Sheet Tool, but I need to do a style sheet from an object that is not standar. I have crated a new form (number 50000) from a new table (also number 50000), and when I try to design a new style sheet I am not allowed to choose the table number 50000. Ther is a solution to my problem? Can I make a Style Sheet from a tablbe that is not standar? I have downloaded the lastest version tool. Thanks.

Maybe I'm late, but try to make one or more records in your table, so it will not be empty...
    It is hard to swim against self bloodstream... (c) Old, experienced kamikadze.