Get list of service invoices on any given customer

NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
Hello,

My question is; In the service granule, is there a quick and easy way to get an overview of what services has been invoiced on a customer without having to do any modifications? I know you can F5 in the posted service order card and then filter on the "Customer No." field, but this is sort of a backwards way of doing it. I was thinking more in terms of a report where you could filter on customers and then get a list of service invoices with group totals and such.

This is NAV 4.02.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Answers

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Do you have any report that you could filter customer invoice list by source code? If you have it, you could filter invoices by Source code of SERVICE.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • kajnn@wmdata.comkajnn@wmdata.com Member Posts: 3
    Create a Report the lists all Sales Invoice for the Customer where the "Service Mgt. Document" = True in the Sales Invoice Header.
  • NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
    Thanks for the suggestions. The client was really hoping that it wouldn't require any modifications on our part. One way to do it seems to be from the customer card, choose customer -> service items -> service ledger entries and then remove the filter on the service item in the list. Then you can copy and paste into Excel and volá! ("It's gold, Jerry, gold!")