Options

mb7-615(?) and mb7-515

BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
financials 5.0 enu

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/NAV50_ENU_FIN_PREP.htm

financials 5.0 ita

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/NAV50_ITA_FIN_PREP.htm

appearently there are no diference (for non italians, just trust me), but as anyone can note the no. is 615 for enu and 515 for ita...and for other languages too...is it only a typing error or is there a difference?
-Mirko-
"Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
My Blog

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The difference is that the W1 version is for the worldwide version, which is regarded as the 'standard', and the other one is the localized version. You'll find another one for each localized version, it should include material to cover contry specific functionality. I'm surprised that all localized ones apparently have the same number though.
  • Options
    but in prometric, mb7-615 does not exist!or it's because i chose italy as country?
    I don't think so because i can also find trade & inventory 5.0 exam selecting italy...and this exam exists only in english... :shock:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I don't know why, perhaps because someone at Prometric thought that because it is called 'ENU' they thought is was the US localized version instead of the worldwide. Maybe I am making a mistake here, and ENU is the US specific one, and there is another W1 version. I'm not up to speed with the exam numbers.

The best thing to do I think is to give them a phone call and sort it out, make sure you get the right exam.
  • Options
    just today i got 515...and i'm going for trade and inventory...so i was wondering if there were differences
    -Mirko-
    My Blog