Hosted Exchange Server

remarkremark Member Posts: 122
Hello,

Please, help me to realize.
Is it possible for NAV and Outlook work togerther in full without any problem, in case Exchange Server is not local but hosted by Internet Hosting Provider?

Comments

• MalajloMalajlo Member Posts: 294
    If you have access to Exchange over HTTP or VPN then it should be no problem.
    Why don't you try first?
  • remarkremark Member Posts: 122
    Thank you, Malajlo!

I'm in the process of trying now. And at the same time in the process of studying this theme. That's why I needed somebody experienced assured me.
    Let me ask one more question simply to understand.
    In the interacting NAV and Outlook there is only one Exchange server based function - email logging, am I right? If yes, does it mean that apart from email logging, all other integration features will work even if Outlook connects to non-Exchange server by IMAP or even POP3?
  • remarkremark Member Posts: 122
    Hi, everybody!

What possibilities, except of email logging, will be lost when Navision is synchronized with Outlook but Outlook connects with non-Exchange Server by POP3?
  • zeneliaparkerzeneliaparker Member Posts: 1
    Hosted exchange provides many powerful features and workforce remains always connected with emails, calendars and contacts. Its state of art antivirus and antispyware helps in keep spam and infected emails away from inbox.

Hosted Exchange