Problem in Nav 5.0

MrinmayMrinmay Member Posts: 74
hi all,

in nav5.0 sp1 i am getting a error, when i am trying to import any order or document by clicking on word button or in excel button in menu bar.

the error is stating that : you dont have permission to run the " Application Launch Management" code unit.

please tell me how to solve the problem.

thanks in advance.

mrinmay

Comments

• sendohsendoh Member Posts: 207
    the error is stating that : you dont have permission to run the " Application Launch Management" code unit.

the Error is informative..check the permission of your database login in Tools->Security->Database login] add permission codeunit "application lunch management" to the roles of your database login, note:you should login as SA or have super user role to modify the roles and Permission..
    Sendoh
    be smart before being a clever.
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Have you updated the license?
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • dyn45dyn45 Member Posts: 67
    Hi there,

I am having this problem too.
    I am a super user and still getting this error. As a super user, I do not have permission to change the roles. weird...

Also, I have noticed that the day after I installed NAV5.0 on the local computer, I am getting another error on my older client/server: my license will expire in 15 days. Coincidence or what?
  • Sandeep_PrajapatiSandeep_Prajapati Member Posts: 151
    the day after I installed NAV5.0 on the local computer, I am getting another error on my older client/server: my license will expire in 15 days. Coincidence or what?

Restore your older client/server - configuration in a test server. And on that test setup also, if you get the same license expiration message, you contact to your NSC or Microsoft to renew the license.
    Sandeep Prajapati
    Technical Consultant, MS Dynamics NAV
  • dyn45dyn45 Member Posts: 67
    got it.... thanks

and something about topic, "Application Launch Management" problem?