problem with Nav 3.7A

John0801John0801 Member Posts: 4
I have a problem with a codeUnit on Navision 3.70 A. This CodeUnit used to work fine on 3.01 but until we moved to 3.70 A, it makes the client crash! The worst is that it's not every time, It crashes one time on 10, sometimes more often.... The CodeUnit uses an automation ActiveX Data Objetct 2.8 to execute stocked procedure in a SQL database.. I think the error is caused by this automation, but I'm not sure. I tried to debug to see where, in the code, the client crashes, but I don't find, and it seems to crash less often on debug.

In the event journal, I find this message:

La description pour l'ID d'événement ( 1000 ) dans la source (Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision) est introuvable. L'ordinateur local n'a peut-être pas les informations de Registre ou les librairies requises pour afficher les messages émanant d'un ordinateur distant. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser l'option /AUXSOURCE= pour récupérer cette description. Reportez-vous aux rubriques Aide et support pour plus de détails. Les informations suivantes font partie de l'événement : fin.exe; 3.70.1.16172; 403bf489; fin.exe; 3.70.1.16172; 403bf489; 0; 0003c396.

I saw, here, several messages with this error, but I didn't find any answer to my problem.

Do anybody have a solution or a way to show me to solve this problem? I can't find, and It's driving me mad!!!

Thank you for advance.
Impossible is not french.

Comments