Remove a flow filter

CobaltSSCobaltSS Member Posts: 137
Hi all,

We are using a version 4 client with a SQL 2005 on 3.70 back end.

I'm having trouble with a VERY stubborn filter. I've searched the forum and found this topic: viewtopic.php?t=24935&highlight=remove+filter

But....
My user has a form based on the Sales Header table. The mysterious filter is set on the "Date Filter" field. I've deleted the ZUP file. I've recompiled the form and the table from the user's client. I've deleted the user from NAV and SQL, made sure she couldn't log in, and then re-added her. Whenever she opens the form, the filter is still active. Removing the filter from the table filter form does not resolve the problem. From that computer, she can log in as another user with the same permissions and the filter is not there. ](*,) ](*,)

I am in the process of converting this user from SQL authentication to Windows authentication. The problem appeared after she logged in the first time she switched to Windows authentication. I've since had her login in using either Windows or SQL authentication, and the problem is consistently there. I've converted approximately 40 other users in the past week with no issues.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

cheers,

Answers

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    The Date filter is mainly used to see if the order is late shipping.

On Open Form the following code is run.

IF UserMgt.GetSalesFilter() <> '' THEN BEGIN
    FILTERGROUP(2);
    SETRANGE("Responsibility Center",UserMgt.GetSalesFilter());
    FILTERGROUP(0);
    END;

SETRANGE("Date Filter",0D,WORKDATE - 1);
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • CobaltSSCobaltSS Member Posts: 137
    Thanks, Rashed

It's a Custom Form, but I'll give it look to see if something was copied and applied inadvertently.

cheers,