Options

Prepayment included in BASIC License

SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
Hi

Is the Features of NAV 5 about the PREPAYMENT, if it included in BASIC LICENSE? hoping for your reply? :D

Answers

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I would hope so it seems to be part of sales orders n such. but i can't answer for sure..

Here's other info I have found..
    For a first release of a new feature it of course comes with limitations – some due to initial requirements, some due to time and resource scarcity in a release. Some are already being considered for improvement in coming versions. Three of the limitations are:
      The VAT setup relies on G/L account setup; this was due to the fact that this was intended more as a replacement for doing a manual extra invoice for any advance payments. Requests are that this be modified so it follows the items, e.g. prepayment VAT accounting is based on the specific content of the order.
      Invoice discounts are not included in the prepayment calculations, due to complexity when tracking multiple prepayment invoices, e.g. when updating an order and sending new prepayment invoice. This limits the scenarios with 100% prepayments combined with invoice discounts.
      Installments-like prepayments are not possible. There is no planning tool for issuing fixed interval prepayments, e.g. for larger order you could have fixed dates for multiple future advance payments. The Prepayment invoices must be created one by one.
    Improvements on this limitation will happen as we gather feedback from market.
  • Options
    DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Silva,

Hi Kill6,

In you mean a business essential licence then yes it's included :D
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • Options
    :D you got me..hehehe..It means that I can implement the full, feature of this PREPAYMENT...have tried it...?hoping for your reply :D
  • Options
    DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Silva,

Yes prepayment are fully available on the business essentials licence - give it a try :mrgreen:
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • Options
    Thanks, man.... :D