Purchase order List form not coming by pressing F5???

kishi_gkishi_g Member Posts: 162
Hi,
I created new purchase order and sales order forms for users. I used the same tables. form 42 i save as F 50000 same as sales order. In that Form50000 i deleted some fileds. when i press f5 list form was not coming.
Base sales order form it was coming perfectly. when i go with mouse in the form 50000 and press lookup in the title bar that time list form was coming. why it is not showing the form by preesing f5 button. purchase order also iam facing the same problem....

how can i do that ???

Thanks & Regards,
kishore...

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Are you sure you still have the button on the form with the F5-shortcut on it?
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• kishi_gkishi_g Member Posts: 162
    Hi Kriki,
    Thanks for ur reply. I didnt create any shortcut key in the form 50000.
    iam using the keyboad function keys. normal purchase and sales order form when we press F5 function key then list form will opened. but in my form it was not opened....

regards,
    kishore...
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    kishi_g wrote:
    Hi Kriki,
    Thanks for ur reply. I didnt create any shortcut key in the form 50000.
    iam using the keyboad function keys. normal purchase and sales order form when we press F5 function key then list form will opened. but in my form it was not opened....

regards,
    kishore...
    Yes,but check the menubuttons. In one of them is a menuitem with shortcut-key F5 to call the list-form. You also need this otherwise F5 doesn't work.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• kishi_gkishi_g Member Posts: 162
    Thanks Kriki,
    The List button was not checked. now it was working fine. Thansk for ur help...

Thanks & regards,
    kishore...