How to not show List form

armela20armela20 Member Posts: 71
HI there.
I have created a custom Posted Shipment form (Card and Line). I do not want to posted Shipment List to show up when I hit the arrow Up button for this form, however I do want it to show up on the standard Navision form.
I understand that the Look up Form ID is defined in the Table Properties, however is there another property that would not allow the List to show up when called from a Specific Form ???

THanks

Comments

• Revolution1210Revolution1210 Member Posts: 161
    No, there is no property you can set at form level which will enable/disable the List button.

You could of course remove the List menu item from the Shipment button - this will prevent use of the F5 shortcut, but the List button will still function.

Why do you want to prevent users from seeing the list?
    Ian

www.NextEqualZero.com
    A technical eye on Dynamics NAV
  • RI0207RI0207 Member Posts: 17
    Hi Ian/Armela20
    I am also trying to do the same thing...but cannot. From my customised form, if I press List Button (from Tool BAr) I dont want the standard List form to open, but my customised new list form . How to achieve this.

Any advice
  • BgestelBgestel Member Posts: 136
    change the lookupform id in the source table
    ** SI ** Bert Van Gestel **
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    armela20 wrote:
    HI there.
    I have created a custom Posted Shipment form (Card and Line). I do not want to posted Shipment List to show up when I hit the arrow Up button for this form, however I do want it to show up on the standard Navision form.
    I understand that the Look up Form ID is defined in the Table Properties, however is there another property that would not allow the List to show up when called from a Specific Form ???

THanks

The only way is to write some custom code that opens your new list form, and is called with a "IF myform.runmodal = lookupok" type action to then select the correct record on the form.
    David Singleton