Journal viewing/inserting issue

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
We have odd problem today and I'm not sure how I'd suposed to start looking the solution for this so I write here

Our customer tryes to use the Payment Journal and Output Journal Forms but only some ppl can see the records on them.

example. Ppl that sign in on Output Journal it gives an error that the line is already there even they cant see it. And what they did was morning signing was okay and after coffee break when they went back they couldnt see the line and couldn't write new one. But those ppl who dont use that computer to sign the hours can see the lines.

Same kind of situation is on theyr Payment journal. Women who supose to type on the form cant use it but has to go another computer to type it.

Any hint where this could come. We tryed to delete Zup files with no luck. It cant be role issue since we tryed super user. SQL server user settings has not been changed, old standard loging thingy on that SQL2005.

Is there any setting in NAV that could cause these journal symptoms :-k
K.S.

Answers

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    Are people using the same batch?
    Have you defined windows security filters in logins?
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    Dang, just noticed that they had filters on. There we go, problem solved #-o
    K.S.