Options

Employee Portal Web Part Error

katja1989katja1989 Member Posts: 21
edited 2008-06-11 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi guys!

When I try adding a Navision WebPart onto my Sharepoint server i get the following error message:

Unable to add selected web part(s). The Microsoft.Navision.EmployeePortal.WebPartLibrary.ListPart class does not derive from the Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPart class and therefore cannot be imported or used in a WebPartZone control.

Screenshot available at:
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... rorsh7.jpg

anyone got an idea how to fix this problem?

Comments

• Options
    IHateLinuxIHateLinux Member Posts: 223
    Hi,

which NEP bits did you install?

As far as i can see you try to install and run NEP on WSS 2.0.

Can you also verify at which ASP.NET version your site is running (through IIS manager. tab ASP.NET). It should be version 1.1 (for WSS 2.0).

Thanks.

Rainer
  • Options
    NEP bits?

i tryed running NEP on
    - WSS2.0
    - WSS3.0 (I wasn't able to install the frontend when running WSS3.0)
    - running SharePoint Server 2007

tryed WSS 2.0 with ASP 1.1 and ASP 2.0

everything without any success :(
  • Options
    fixed this error ...

but I've got another one ...

The description for Event ID ( 20010 ) in Source ( MOSS2 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The TCP/IP connection's 'host' is not answering (TCP/IP error ECONNREFUSED).

You can see how to make changes to your 'hosts' and 'services' files in the documentation for the network. Contact your system manager if you need assistance.

checked the hosts and the services files ...

I added the NAS service this way:
    nas.exe appservername=MOSS2, NETTYPE=TCP, servername=10.15.200.46, company="CRONUS AG", nettype=tcp, startupparameter="NEP-1", objectcache=10000, installasservice

I checked the user rights and started the service ....

need help ](*,)