Consolidation Problem-Urgent

bharethbhareth Member Posts: 55
Hi ,

I am working for a customer who has two subsidiaries one in U S and another in India .The Holding company is in India.

when i do consolidation check up for U S subsidiary with my Indian holding company at closing rate .my trail balance is showing zero value for all accounts.

even though i have mapped all the Cons.debit acc and cons.credit acc code in U S Subsidiary company as well as in indian holding company.

and if i Export U S subsidiary as XML file and import it into my Indian holding company and run trail balance report shows consolidated values.

Kinsly help me if there is a way to ignore my export import files when i am having both my subsidiary and holding in same database.

Kinldy help me out where to setup base currency in navision at company level?? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks in advance,
Bhareth

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    If all the companies are in the same database, you can use the function of Import Database along with required filters and options on the BU Card.

The base currency (if you are talking about LCY) doesnt require any setup in the company. Just denote the currency code over the G/L setup.
    Regards,

Deep
    India