Microsoft Dynamics NAV Document Approval System

chinyenjechinyenje Member Posts: 14
Hi all
im tryin to setup document approvals but each time i send an order for approval ,the email in outlook comes with characters as below

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Document Approval System¨YÊí?ß>þ *,þ ) ÕÑ'q` ڏ¤bjbjqPqP 4::¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ñÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ¶þFFFF R þ]÷jjjjjjjjÃÃÃÃÃÃ$Sh<r§ÓjjjjjÓÓjjjÓjÓjjÓÓj^ áÒCå?~FÇ -0]- è- - Ó,jjjjjjjÜjjj]jjjjþþþ$"$þþþ"þþþÓÓÓÓÓÓ This is a test ¤ý°

what can i do to solve this please help ASAP
thanks
Chinyenje
Navision COnsultant
Next Tech

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Which codepage you are using? Which "Language for non-unicode applications" you have in the Control panel - Local Settings? Look into the e-mail message header and look for the information about used codepage.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • chinyenjechinyenje Member Posts: 14
    code page ?? i dont understand please if u can elaborate more i dont see any local settings in the control panel. im using windows xp sp2 and Nav 5.0
  • chinyenjechinyenje Member Posts: 14
    kine wrote:
    Which codepage you are using? Which "Language for non-unicode applications" you have in the Control panel - Local Settings? Look into the e-mail message header and look for the information about used codepage.

ok i found the code page stuff in language options im using english for united states language option