Account Schedule Overview with zero values

teeterteeter Member Posts: 46
Hello,
I've recently upgraded a DB from 4.0 SP 0 to 4.0 SP3. I'm testing out the database and I've run into a problem with the account schedule overview. All of the values it is displaying are zero! I can drill down and see the balances, net changes, etc. They are not zero so I'm pretty stumped. Did I miss a step in the upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Joel

Answers

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Are you sure you have the proper filters? Are you sure you're looking at the correct period?
  • teeterteeter Member Posts: 46
    I believe so, I'm not using very many filters and when I drill down on the empty column I can see the net change value. The line is set to show the calculated net change value... I'm a developer not an accountant so some of this stuff is pretty greek to me.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    SQL or native :?:
    If SQL it could be a problem with the SIFTs. Please test following.
    Deactivate the key which calculate your fields. Save the table. Than activate the key and save the table again. Is the value now <> 0 :?:

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
    Tt is running on a SQL DB. I tried deactivating the keys in the G/L entry table (I assume thats the one your talking about) and the G/L account tables for good measure, then reactivating them. No luck there...

* I fear its something simple I'm overlooking and I'm headed down the road to a giant friday afternoon facepalm
    is the calcformula correct :?: is in your form (with the Flowfield) a codesnipes like that : Balance := 0; :?:
    Well, it appears that my base set of objects for the upgrade included a SimCrest cash based accounting module. This puts a wrench in the works for sure. I tried it with an AccSchedManagement code unit merged with a out of the box SP3 object and all works fine... Sending an email to SimCrest.

Thanks for the support, at the very least I got some beers out of the client for a stress fill friday afternoon =D>

Thanks again,
    Joel
    Cheers! 8)