Linked Between Invoice and Payment

SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
Hi

How would you see or what is the the Linked between the Sales Invoice and the payment made for that Sales Invoice...Hoping for your reply..TY

Answers

• arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
    press navigate on posted sales invoice, select cutomer ledger entries, pres, press Entry->Applied entries. If the payment was applied to that invoice it should apper in that window.
  • SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
    Hi

Your right..thanks...But If i look to table Cust. Ledger Entry. I bit Confuse how to link the Sales Invoice And Payment. Because I will make a reports regarding this..The reports must show the Sales Invoice and the payment applied to it, if it has a payment...Any Suggestion..Hoping for your reply...TY
  • arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
    I wouldn't base the report Sales invoice header or line, but on customer ledger entry instead, since all the invoices you posted do reside there. I would put a filter on customer ledger entry to show only invoices to get the invoices, and than use the funcionality to show the applicaions that I mentioned befeore. Check the form 61, there is code that you could use.
  • SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
    Thanks for the support, I see their Link..it is by Closed By Entry No...Thanks :D