active Menusuite

charles.rooscharles.roos Member Posts: 60
In Object Designer i have more than one menusuite objects, how to determine which of them is currently loaded and in use?

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    All are loaded and used together. They are "merged" into the result and this is showed to the user. The menusuite saves only difference from previous level...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • charles.rooscharles.roos Member Posts: 60
    kine wrote:
    All are loaded and used together. They are "merged" into the result and this is showed to the user. The menusuite saves only difference from previous level...

What do you mean by "menusuite saves only difference from previous level"?
    Do you mean that first menusuite is "a base" manusuite, and other menusuite objects only include diffenerces from the "base/first" menu suite object?
  • charles.rooscharles.roos Member Posts: 60
    Also i wanted to ask that if i modify menu by "Tools->Navigation Pane Designer" then does it change automatically the appropriate menusuite object?
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    kine wrote:

What do you mean by "menusuite saves only difference from previous level"?
    Do you mean that first menusuite is "a base" manusuite, and other menusuite objects only include diffenerces from the "base/first" menu suite object?

Yes... you got it... 8)
    Also i wanted to ask that if i modify menu by "Tools->Navigation Pane Designer" then does it change automatically the appropriate menusuite object?
    Yes, it will be automatically saved into Menusuite 90 - Company.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.