Transfer Order Issue.

shankar25_12_82shankar25_12_82 Member Posts: 45
Hi guys,

I have created a Transfer Order having From Location (require warehouse ship & receive) and To Location(require warehouse ship & receive). Unfortunately, i bypass the creation of warehouse shipment and i posted directly transfer order shipment without creating the warehouse shipment document, now when i try to receive, it giving an error message 'require warehouse receipt', is there any way we receive the transfer order. I need is there any navision functionality available without commenting the codes, because if navision allows to bypass the warehouse shipment, similarly it should allow me to bypass the warehouse receipt creation...

Help Appreciated..........

Regards
Shankar R

Comments

• nitindabasnitindabas Member Posts: 4
    Hi Shankar,

Please specify the details of the setup of the locations (From,To and Intransit) used in the transfer order along with Wharehouse Setup, So that I can analyse replicate the situation.

Thanks,
    Nitin Dabas
    Nitin Dabas

NIDA Technologies (P) Ltd.
    New Delhi, India
  • arindomarindom Member Posts: 52
    I have tested as u'r senario it's working properly ....................please check again all setup .
  • shankar25_12_82shankar25_12_82 Member Posts: 45
    arindom wrote:
    I have tested as u'r senario it's working properly ....................please check again all setup .

Can you check mark true on the Directed Put-away and Pick on the To Location setup and do the same again..

You cannot able to receive, im sure on it..

Your help appreciated.

Regards
    Shankar R