Trying to install ADCS using NAS with SQL Nav5 on my local

pa_toupa_tou Member Posts: 155
Hi all!
Please can someone help me to check if my parameters are good.
I have installed NAV5 SQL, NAS and ADCS but when I try to restart VT 100 plugin service , this is the massage i got:
"The microsoft Dynamics NAV VT 100 plugin service on local computer started and stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do , for example the performance logs and alerts service".

Can someone help me to solve that problem? DO I have to have same user account in all services?

Thanks

Comments

• rocatisrocatis Member Posts: 163
    I had this problem.

The solution involved installing a newer version of the VT100 plugin as well as some command line magic.

As Microsoft insists that solutions are confidential I can't post it here; you should create a new support request and refer to Support Case SRZ071219000107.
    Brian Rocatis
    Senior NAV Developer
    Elbek & Vejrup
  • pa_toupa_tou Member Posts: 155
    Hi all,

To help others, No need to Finally I find an answer. I only need to install a newer version of the VT1oo plugin.

To resolve the problem, you need to
    1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Event Viewer.
    2. Right-click Application, and then click Properties.
    3. Under Log size, change the log size in the Maximum log size box, and then click OK. Or, click Overwrite events as needed, and then click OK.

That's resolve my problem.
  • pa_toupa_tou Member Posts: 155
    However,

I have another problem. This is the message I got form the event viewer:

"Could not send Message to NAS (1) for ID 51288387
    Wrote 0 of 0
    Invalid syntax on line 1.
    mscorlib"

Any idea on the meaning?
    Thanks