Options

Navision Financilals Exam

ilios28ilios28 Member Posts: 2
edited 2005-06-10 in Navision Financials
IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANT'S TO SHARE WITH ME ANY QUESTIONS ON NAVION FINANCIALS?
I HAVE ALSO FEW QUESTIONS TO GIVE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED.
THANKS

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    YES THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!! :) YOU CAN JUST POST YOUR QUESTIONS, AND WHOEVER HAS AN ANSWER WILL POST ONE FOR YOU.

And please, turn off your caps lock when posting something, that sounds like you're screaming at us :shock:
  • Options
    ChristosChristos Member Posts: 5
    Hey,

Do u have any questions regarding the programming exam for Navision? I would realy appreciate ur help.

Thanx
  • Options
    akmanakman Member Posts: 67
    [Non-english text removed by Administrator]
  • Options
    MaricaMarica Member Posts: 1
    DenSter wrote:
    YES THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!!! :) YOU CAN JUST POST YOUR QUESTIONS, AND WHOEVER HAS AN ANSWER WILL POST ONE FOR YOU.

And please, turn off your caps lock when posting something, that sounds like you're screaming at us :shock:

Denster, could you please inform me on the kind of q's one can expect?
    I am totally new in the biz and this is the first exam I am taking...Have you taken any? If so can you describe the q's. Thanks a trillion O:) O:)
  • Options
    Simon007Simon007 Member Posts: 1
    I am using the FIFO costing within Navision and would like to know if anyone else out there has been using it? I have encountered costing issues and wouldlike to chat with anyone interested.
  • Options
    mismismismis Member Posts: 13
    DenSter wrote:

Hi, I am a new comer. I found no sample exams in the Forum. Pls anyone send me some of the VUE test questions. Thanks.
  • Options
    mismismismis Member Posts: 13
    ilios28 wrote:
    IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANT'S TO SHARE WITH ME ANY QUESTIONS ON NAVION FINANCIALS?
    I HAVE ALSO FEW QUESTIONS TO GIVE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED.
    THANKS

Hi Ilios, did you do that exam in the meantime? Pls share with me some questions. Thanks.