Detail Report For Inventory Account and Payable Account

riaria Member Posts: 43
Dear All,

Where i can get report that displayed total cost of every item from inventory list that i have now, that the amount is same with inventory account on COA? If i use inventory valuation the amount is not same with my inventory account, why there was different between among?

And also, where i can get report that displayed total of my payables from every vendor with status open? I try to use Vendor List but the amount displayed here not same with on the COA payable account.

Can anybody help me?
Thx before..

:D:D:D
Thanks & Regards

Ria

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    ria wrote:
    where i can get report that displayed total of my payables from every vendor with status open? I try to use Vendor List but the amount displayed here not same with on the COA payable account.

How about Aged Accounts Payable report
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    ria wrote:
    Dear All,

Where i can get report that displayed total cost of every item from inventory list that i have now, that the amount is same with inventory account on COA? If i use inventory valuation the amount is not same with my inventory account, why there was different between among?

:D:D:D

How do you know your inventory account is accurate? Any manual entries? What costing method do you use? Why do you think there is a difference between the valuation and the inventory valuation.

It is really about understanding the differences and the way the system works rather than just trying to find a report telling you what you want!
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen