Backup failing

ryanchryanch Member Posts: 34
Anyone to help guys,

Some person accidentally attempted a dbse conversion 4rm 3.70 to 4.03 and this created a 4.03 table in the 3.70 dbse 'called User Menu Level'. Now we are failing to run backup for the 3.70 dbse. Error msg
"There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 1961-0 does not exist in the .stx file) Internal error: 47-1."
Our servers are running on SQL 2000 and Windows 2000 server.
I have tried deleting the table 4rm object designer but it wont let me because of its ID I think. I managed to drop it 4rm SQL but still the Navision table wont go. Please help.[/quote]

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Look into table Object on the SQL and find the record with this object. Just delete it from there and the NAV object will gone....
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ryanchryanch Member Posts: 34
    I tried to do that but the Navision one remains there. I finally managed to solve the problem anyway. I used SQL DTS to build another database. We are now back on track.

Thanx.
  • AlterantAlterant Member Posts: 19
    Additionally I'll recommend to delete the table "User Menu Level" form DB via Enterprise Maanger and to delete all records with “Object Type” = “6” and “Object Type” = “7” from “Permission” table.
  • ryanchryanch Member Posts: 34
    The new database does not have the User Menu Level table and when I imported the permissions, I deleted the Super which had Object types 6 and 7.

Thanks.