quantity on warehouse entry and item ledger entry not same

barubaru Member Posts: 27
Hi, I need Help. How to correct this problem?

My quantity on warehouse entry and item ledger entry not same.
item ledger entry table:
Posting Date Entry Type Document No. Customer No. Item No. Unit of Measure Code Lot No. Location Code Quantity (Base) Invoiced Quantity (Base) Remaining Quantity
03/05/08 Sale SS-08 11 A KRT 010209 J 40 40 40
03/05/08 Sale SS-08 11 A KRT 010409 J -136 -136 0

Warehouse entry table:
Registering Date Location Code Bin Code Lot No. Quantity Qty. (Base) Item No. Reference No. Entry Type Source No. Unit of Measure Code Source Document Source Line No.
03/05/08 J LT4 010209 -40 -40 A SS-08 Negative Adjmt. SO-08 KLG S. Order 10000
03/05/08 J LT4 010409 -136 -136 A SS-08 Negative Adjmt. SO-08 KLG S. Order 10000

in form sales shipment line:
Type No. Description Location Code Quantity Unit of Measure Code
Item A D 390GR X 48 J 2 KRT

item A 1 KRT= 48 Base
my location setup use bin mandatory only.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    With just bin mandatory warehouse entry and Item ledger entry shouldn't go out of synch.

I would check partner source for bug fixes for this issue.

As far as fixing the data, I would create warehouse journal through code and post them.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • apertierraapertierra Member Posts: 61
    In the item journal use the function to calculate the whse. adjustments.
    If you get things from the adjust bin, the item ledger might show a qty. while the whse. ledger shows a different quantity. The difference is usually in the adjust bin and has to get that function run to adjust the item ledger to match the whse. one.
  • apertierraapertierra Member Posts: 61
    ara3n wrote:
    With just bin mandatory warehouse entry and Item ledger entry shouldn't go out of synch.

As far as fixing the data, I would create warehouse journal through code and post them.
    When talking about WMS... the warehouse entries take priority over the item ledger ones (the warehouse journal will just create entries for the adjust bin that then will be posted to the item ledger when running the calculate whse. adjustment function from the item journal)
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    apertierra wrote:
    ara3n wrote:

When talking about WMS... the warehouse entries take priority over the item ledger ones (the warehouse journal will just create entries for the adjust bin that then will be posted to the item ledger when running the calculate whse. adjustment function from the item journal)

That is true for Directed pick and putaway. If you have just bin mandatory as the poster mentioned, the qty in warehouse entry and item ledger will always be equal.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n